Back to work.
No use crying over spilled beans.
After all the tea and sympathy for the loss of my oldest cassoulet cassole, I am back on the track... with a few diversions along the way.
Camp Cassoulet begins this week with a jaunt to the Not Freres poterie outside of Castelnaudary. With that goal in mind I decided to load up as many pots as my 2CV will carry. After securing enough pots to throw around, I invite any and all readers within cooking distance to join me All Souls/All Saints weekend (Halloween to you North Americans)- Nov 1-4 for a Cassoulet celebration. The beans are on me!
- Friday night for Soupe de Citrouille with foie gras croutons,
- Saturday morning Market at Nerac for charcuterie and confit,
- Cassoulet Class all afternoon,
- Overnight cookoff in the cheminee,
- Sunday Lunch of ...Cassoulet and Wine
- Sunday supper- Tourain d'Ail
- Monday, sorry back to work.
And for other tasty hijinks and French Kitchen Adventures, you can now consult the workshop descriptions and calender at www.frenchkitchenadventures.com .